Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Freak you

I was 6 tabling $0.01-$0.02 games last night for fun just to see how I could multi-table cash games, when I came across an interesting style of play. This player, named “markiepooh99” bought in for a mighty $2. He then went on to go all in every hand. After busting my KK and another players opponents AK, some player was going off on him for how much of a “donkey” he was. Markiepooh99, not to be outdone, quickly rebutted with this line.


Probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever read in poker chat, I’m glad I caught it. Yes, prove to us how much of a man you are at the massive $0.02/0.04 tables.

What is also strange about the $0.01/0.02 tables is that people actually care what happens. The chat boxes are active, filled with insults and questioning of others sexuality. People are genuinely upset when players play bad and suck outs. What I don’t understand is that why don’t players realize that people playing at this low of stakes are doing it for one of two reasons – they are terrible players and need to learn with at least some money at stake, or they are higher stakes players playing for fun. Obviously there is going to be bad play at this level, why do you care? If you lose it’s only a few cents! Even when I was playing I didn’t mind getting my aces cracked by A2o, and I’m a freakin spaz.

Oh and freakin is my new favorite word to use in Poker Stars chat. Since they block out almost every fun swear word, I usually have to find clever ways around it. But typing out F U CK when you lose isn’t fun. You just want to type it out instantly, not worry about spacing it out. So now, for half comedic and half therapeutic value, I’m going to use FREAK instead. FREAK YOU MAN, GO FREAK YOURSELF! Ahh yes, I can feel the pain washing away already.

Wow, a post that isn’t 14 pages long, you can thank me by sending me an E-Christmas card.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freak You Man! Stop using my material.....j/k go ahead donkey!

weewees/markiepooh99

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home