Thursday, December 01, 2005

rant

just ignore this post

it's just a rage filled attempt to reduce tilting factor.

I just can't fucking handle it anymore. I don't get it. My game is perfect, I don't take "risks", rarely bluff and just play my own fucking cards. I just want to grind out a small living. Why do I deserve to get punished?

Word of warning: Don't play at Poker Room. Just don't even think about it. You see their deposit bonus? It sucks, don't even bother.

The interface fucking blows. The text box is smaller than my mom's fucking cock. They give you about 0.0000000005 seconds to make a decision. They sit you out every other hand for no reason. They don't have 6 max tables. It just fucking sucks.

I get my money in with the best hand every fucking hand, and get sucked out. I don't know what to say anymore. I respect statistics. I've taken many stats courses. I know a lot about probability, chance, luck. I just honestly didn't think it was stastically possible to lose as a 10-1 favorite so often.

It's honestly the most stressfull thing I've ever done, and I never get stressed. I've lived my life with such wanten disregard up to this point, and this stress is truly killing me. I can't lose $500 in one day, its just not possible for my brain to comprehend. And when it happens when I'm getting my entire stack in preflop with aces vs 99 and losing (TWWWWWWWWWICCCCCCCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I feel like maybe God himself is fucking with me. Telling me to do something productive with my life. Maybe my dad has some kind of influence on God.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its okay smith God still loves you

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home