Wednesday, March 01, 2006

February Stars

Quick status post since it's the end of the month and all.

Plus I havn't really posted much lately.

Truth is I havn't been playing much. I really stopped playing on Feb 20, and before that I hadn't really played seriously all month. I'm wierd like that.

March will be different. I've told myself that I will be playing 36 games a day, which should translate to $300~ a day if my ROI stays put at 10% and all that jazz. And $300/day would be nice.

So far, so good. March 1st, 36 games, total profit: $37.50. Booya.

So anyways, February results:

Cash Game Totals


126.50
SNG's


967.90
Tournaments


4187.00
Monthly Net Total


5281.40
Year to Date


8016.52

Obviously the Tournament win skews everything that is bad about these results. The SNG's should at least be 2k if I played even a somewhat normal schedule, but as I said, I ended up only playing about half of the total games I played in January.

Other than that, things should be good. I've recovered my ROI at the $55 games, which was in the negatives after 100 games, but is now hovering around 10%, which I'm happy with, and I'll continue in the $55 games throughout the month barring a big downswing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home