Thursday, April 20, 2006

Degenerate poker challenge

I thought of this today as another outlet to distract my psyche from all the grandsuands of american dollars that I've been losing this month.

Here is the challenge:

You have one week.

In a random poker site, you deposit $10. No reloads allowed. Whomever brings that $10 up the highest in exactly one week (7 days) wins. If you go busto - you are out.

All participants must deposit at the same site and have no prior bankroll there.

Any game can be played from holdem to omaha, tourneys to SNG's.

If we could actually get 5+ participants to do this I could put up a daily chart on here or something which would actually be pretty fun.

I know there are a few frequent visitors here, so if anyone would actually be interested in doing this for shits n' giggles leave a comment or email me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pshhh I'll do it way time any where any site.

Wpalango

make the chart even if its me and you only lol..

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carruthers is in, but how do i pay?

10:32 AM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

so we have wp, jp, ataros, carruthers and rikkidee sofar... still working on a site. Most sites dont allow small deposits of $10.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm down same with my roomie Clawg...where da HOES @! hollis

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo smith it is mike walsh and i want in on thiss action email me at mikeeywalsh@gmail.com

11:48 AM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

walsh your email isn't right you dumbass! email me at rikkidee@gmail.com

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home