Thursday, June 08, 2006

I take it back

I found an even worse Sharkscope profile. I'll just post a screenshot of it here rather than making you do the work to find it.












How is it possible to be such a consistent loser and continue to play? Oh well, thanks for the $$

I figure its better to talk about this here than in game. But today I was actually playing against this fish and somehow his sharkscope profile was brought up in game and the table was just loving it. But Union Jax was actually a pretty good sport about it. He admitted he sucked and usually played drunk. Which means he has a gambling problem and an alcohol problem, gg sir.

What is also funny is that in the SNG that we were playing, he ended up winning vs yours truly. Maybe he's turning things around??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home