Thursday, June 29, 2006

A royale with cheese?

You'll probabbly look at the picture first before reading this anyways, but yea.. DEMS A ROYAL FLUSH BITCHES! For some strange reason I decided to play 2/4 Limit hold'em today. I played for about an hour with my buddy Wpalango - who is featured in this screenshot (losing!).














And to those super astute nerds, yea I did edit the picture a bit to include the chat because I thought it looked funny. What ended up happening is I raised the river, he reraised and before I capped I said what I said. He ended up having AK which is seriously dirty. Why couldn't this have been a fucking NL game. Can you say STACKED?

There are two extremely strange things about this royal. They are so strange that no one will believe me but I'll post them anyawys. I've gotten a grand total of 3 royal flushes in my poker playing life.

  1. They've all been at a limit table. Considering I've played maybe a total of 1000 hands of limit in my life, that alone is strange enough.
  2. They've all been with QTs. And not only have they all been with QTs, they've ALL been with QT of HEARTS!
No joke.

I told you that you wouldn't believe me.

When I got my first royal with QT of hearts, it became my favorite hand. When I got my second royal with it, it continued to be my favorite hand, and I got a boner every time I was dealt it. Now that I've got it a third time with the same fucking hand, I think I'll have to start preparing for the worst if I get it again.

edit - I knew I wrote about this before... clicky here to see past semi-evidence of royals and QhTh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nh, that screen shot is the only evidence that can due us in! ahhhhhh, yeah thats right rikkidee and I are cheaters....

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home