Thursday, June 22, 2006

Running bad...



First 20 days of June: Awesome
Last 2 days of my life: Asshole Gay

Dropped almost a grand last night before luckboxing my way to a $16 double shootout win for a $650 WSOP qualifier seat. Makes up for half of the losses...

My losses I figure have been due to a combination of my pathetic attempt to switch from playing sets of SNGs to the continuous non-stop style, and the gay side of variance.

And when you are running bad, every tournament ends up looking something like that thing on the left - the first 5 hands of a SNG I played today... CLICKY 2 C

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, go hang yourself...

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw what hand, reader/teller thingy sucks!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your post at 2+2 selling the W$. I guess it doesn't make practical sense for you to use the ticket in a ME satellite, especially being stuck $1k already.
Dave

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahhahahha I miss hearin bad beat stories!...ciao Rikki

7:41 PM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

oh believe me i gots lots o' bad beat stories stored up for you

12:00 AM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

oh btw, about the seat, yes I'm trying to sell it. I figure that the WSOP is just too much of a pipe dream at this point. Not to mention that seat alone essentially equals my bankroll, so I don't see the need to risk that much.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't think about it as "losing 10k", if you ever won a seat that is. Since you can’t sell the seat you would never be able to realize the value if you won a seat and didn't play... sooooo your really only risking what you can sell a 600+50 ticket for these days… like 550 maybe? Umm… does that make sense?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playing the way you did in that tournament isn't running bad.

Variance man... keep on keeping on!

Oh we should try to put together a Canadian team to outlast Hoy's team in the DADI next week.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home