Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ballin out of control?

Actually I've been pretty static this week, down a slight bit over 200+ games. I just don't think I'll ever maintain a 15%+ ROI if I play continuous, especially at the 114s. I mean, I'm happy with a 10% ROI as long as I can get 50% more games in, but for the moment, its difficult to deal with the mediocrity that is a 10% ROI.

Today was fun:
















You like how it started? Down like $800 fucking instantly after 10 games. Gotta love that +$1k swing around game 40 though. Imagine if could constantly pull that off? Ended up -$50 for the day. I'll take it.

I've been having some fun with the new HORSE tournaments that Stars is running, even though I'm pretty sure Razz is 100% zero skill. I wish they would add some higher buyins tho, as $3 doesn't really motivate me too much. I also don't see why they can't make it NL for Hold'em or PL for Omaha. I realize that is the way that HORSE tournaments are traditionally done, but I still don't see why it can't be changed. I did notice that they have HORSE cash games right now as well, which must be the juiciest games of all time for people who actually know how to play. It's must be just like what happened to poker players when internet poker blew up.

On the weekend I saw Snakes on a Plane. I was disappointed to see that there were only about a dozen people in the audience, when I expected a full house packed with cheering internet geeks. The movie itself was pretty bad. But not so bad that it was good. Just kind of an average movie with only the occasional over-the-top scene. Still worth it for Sam Jacksons line though.

Some day I'll post an actual worthwhile, interesting read. Today was not that day.

P.S. Is anyone sick of that fucking stupid sound that one AA hand makes? I can't wait for September to roll that bad boy into the archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home