Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The real me

So I promised I would post a donk hand to make up for my brag post yesterday. I found this neat app to post hands as well. So here it is, a horrible donk play by me.

CLICKY HERE TO VIEW HAND IN ACTION

This is probabbly one of the wierdest hands I've ever played. First off, I limp with AA. I think since I started playing SNGs I've limped with AA about 1 time out of 5000. I decided to do it this time because about 5 of the players at the table were regular multitablers and they probabbly wont give me action if I raise. If I limp they'll be more likely to put me on a low pair, since thats what I always limp with.

Anyways, I get my wish, and the BB pops it up. At this point I can raise or call. Since the size of his raise was probabbly enough to drive away the limping SB, I was comfortable calling since the limp-reraise pretty much screams "I have two aces" when 2 multitablers are going at it. I planned on reraising his continuation bet, probabbly all in, but he really threw me off with a check. I figured he had either flopped a set, or missed with AK. His check/call again throws me way the hell off, as I figure if he has an overpair, he is probabbly leading out at this flop, or at least check-raising. If he has AK, he is folding after checking. I had no idea where he was at.

On the turn he again checks to me. I'm extremely suspicious at this point and can only figure him for a rediculously slow-played set. So I check behind.

And on the river he fucking checks again. I'm clueless. What hand raises 5bb preflop from the blinds, check/calls the relatively safe flop, and checks the turn AND river. Keep in mind this player is a regular multitabler who just isn't going to be sticking around with AK. At this point I rule out the slow played set as he would now have a boat and must be worried I'm going to check behind. After all, I merely limp-called his raise preflop, bet when checked to and checked behind on the turn. I'm not exactly showing a lot of strength here. I've never been so lost in a hand in my life, and with the river check I put him on one of two hands: a stubborn AK or a strangely played overpair, with the off chance that he is still slow playing a fucking set.

Oh well, wierd hand. Horribly played on both mine and my opponents part. Just don't limp AA kiddies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

comon smtih, limpin? you might aswell fold preflop...

WP

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

owned

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home