Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I've lost that loving feeling

Standard.

So fucking standard.

Post unreasonable results, get punished.

My last 500 SNGs have been so worthwhile. I mean, I think I've made like 50k FPP points! WOWZERS! As for actual monies made - $0. ZERO. Up and down and settled right on zero profit. Thats how I roll. GRAPH TIME>>>

















It started with the worst day of my poker life, when I lost $1700 in a days work. Since then I've tried vehemently to claw back some sort of profit, by putting in redidonkulous hours at the tables. And what do I have to show for it? FPP points.

Yesterday I set a personal record for most games played in a day with 160. I started 10 tabling a mix of the 60s and 114s, and just played all fuckin' day. Was all over the place in results. At one point down $800, then up $1000. I settled at +$400. Woopie.

Whats sad is that I'm actually concerned with not just money lost, but my stupid ROI% going down. What a pathetic piece of shit I am. If sharkscope didn't exist I probably wouldn't care, but since I can compare myself to others, I have this irrational desire to have better stats than them - even though the only stat that matters is total profit. I'm pretty sure that even though I have played over 5k SNGs my true ROI is somewhere around 12% for the 60s, and probably like 9% for the $114s. But since I'm still showing up at 14% overall, its going to be a fun next couple of months to bring that avg down.

On a positive note, I recently installed AutoHotKey, which is a automated macro program. On its own its a useless program but if some smart people create scripts for it, it can kick serious amounts of ass. A 2+2 poster created on such script for PokerStars. You can download it here. The script does a few things. It creates a macro for all in so you don't have to slide the bar over. You simply just press * or your mouse scroll button. Also by pressing F2 all of those stupid annoying lobbies that pop up for each SNG are closed instantly. It also makes joining games easier by auto registering once you click the "register" button in the lobby.
Just little things really but its really nice for multitabling. I'm sure if someone was even smarter they could use this to create a SNG playing bot. Hmmm...!

Football picks went good for once. I went 2-1-1, so, profit! The Vikings ended up killing Seattle, which marks the last time I bet on Seattle ever again. I just bought a LCD HD TV with my Best Buy dollars from Poker Stars. It's pretty boner inducing, especially watching football in HD.

Well, its only 8am today and I've already played 36 games sofar. My goal today is 100, and just praying to make a profit. I'll take $100 just fucking give me a winning day.

Edit - I don't think I'll ever learn to spell probably properly. I spell it "probabbly" every single time. And spell check catches every one every time. For some reason I use that word a lot. It's probably because I'm so indecisive about things. Probabbly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Palango said...

160 in a day??? your probabbly insanE!!!!!!


WP

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home