Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nothin doin

Haven't posted in a bit since I haven't been playing much (read: at all). I had a few mediocre and bad sessions in a row and lost all confidence and desire to play. I know cash games are the nuts, but I just can't force myself to play when I don't want to or I'll end up playing scared or shitty.

Most of my time has been taken up by my new awesome workout schedule, which I hope to keep for at least a few months, and also the appearance of yet another new video game system. This time I bought PS2. Thats right, 2. Why? Two words, Guitar Hero. Spent the last few nights playing this game for hours on end and I still suck balls. I can't imagine ever beating it on the expert difficulty, but I'll give it my best shot.


























Anyways, thats it for now, I hope to play tonight but I probably will puss out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Palango said...

omg I own that game, its just like dance dance which is also amazing

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home