Saturday, February 10, 2007

7:38

Its 7:38 on Saturday. I haven't played on a Saturday in probably a dozen weeks. I will be playing tonight.

Nightly goals:

  1. Play all night
  2. Win a donkament
  3. Make 5 figures

Tonight I sleep with dolla billz

** UPDATE **

  1. Played for about 5 hours
  2. Played in 2 donkaments ($11 rebuy and $109 MTT)
  3. Busted out of both fairly early
  4. Played cash games
  5. Dropped 10 buy-ins within 2 hours (wtf?)
  6. Won it all back within 3 more hours (lol)

I really wish I was playing at home so I could graph my night. I don't have any of my hand histories saved, but I did email stars to see if they could send my hands to me. What a mindfuck that night was.

2 Comments:

Blogger PokerSpaz said...

DO you ever play the sunday millions. think about 215 dollars and 100k coming out. that would be sick.

10:19 PM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

I have only played in them like 3 times. I always want to but I'm literally never home on Sundays for whatever reason.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home