Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming

I'm such a little bitch.

I don't know how many times I've gotten the sand out of my vagina, only to find more in there weeks later.

Throughout the past year+ I've gone through some sick downswings and variance, and each time I feel like the sky is falling. And each time I recover fairly quickly and I feel like a douche for overreacting. This last downswing was no exception.

I think it was mostly due to the fact that since playing on this new site, I haven't had a losing session. So when I got bitchslapped to the tune of thousands of lost buyins, I quickly regressed to the hopeless bitch that I always do.

But I'm back even now. Man that was a fun ride. My new site doesn't exactly support poker tracker so I couldn't make a graph to show. But I decided to go through my hand histories anyways and construct a graph.

I feel its pretty damn accurate.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a craaaazy bieach smithers!
Da COil

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home