Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shit can happen

Edit - Video actually works now

So no posts in a while, mostly due to real life kicking the shit out of me. I have played a bit this month, and have actually done really well, which is quite timely due to my restricted playing time. We've been thinking of moving out of Toronto, back to our home town to buy a house. Toronto is a decent town, but its too fucking busy, and expensive. I'd rather not pay rent for the next 5 years of my life, and buying a house in Toronto simply isn't an option due to the ridiculously inflated prices here. So for the past week or so we've been doing a lot of research and shit, trying to figure out the most +EV move.

Anyways, enough of that noise. I made a video of myself playing on Party last night. I wanted to start doing this a while ago but never got around to it. Its about a 45 minute video that you'll have to download from rapidshare if you want to watch. If there are any problems with the video or the download, let me know.

It was the first time I had done anything like this, so at times I was a bit distracted, and ended up misreading a few boards, and spouting random filler babble, but on the whole I'm pretty happy with it. Its pretty neat actually, doing the video, as while commentating on my play, it really forces me to rethink my plays and why I'm doing them. I know at times I start to get so used to doing certain plays that I'm not even consciously aware of why I'm doing them anymore. So by explaining myself, move by move, it helps me realign my strategy and also maybe will help me to find some leaks. Anyways, enjoy.

Edit - For some reason the video was cut off at the beginning, which sucks because I stacked someone early. So during the video I reference hands that I thought the video picked up, so just ignore them.




















Click the picture retard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooo..dude not back to london...
Jpizzle

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home