Tuesday, July 03, 2007

10k Month Yo?

Still having trouble establishing that groove thang. But at least I've started to play poker again. It's been a while.

I have set a goal for myself. It's a pretty simple and basic goal.

10k month.

I've done it once in my poker career before and since I need more money now than ever, I figure I could use another. In all honesty it shouldn't be hard, and anyone with my "ability" could easily do it given a decent work ethic. To keep me motivated I'm going to post daily results on the blog because theres nothing worse for me than a bunch of random strangers who accidentally came to my site knowing how badly I'm slacking.

So the basic plan is to play 2-3k hands a day.

















"4 bags?? But I'll never be able to do that compared to my usual load of... one"

True, the goal seems a little lofty, but with the girlfriend on vacation, I'll have no distractions and should be able to get a lot more poker in. And if I don't end up running like the dog's dick, I should be able to hit 10k sooner.

Sofar, here are my stats for the month.

Hands Played: 1876
Amount Won: $641.97
BB/100: 8.56

Nothing special, and certainly way under my daily goal, but I just started. Hopefully I'll get a few more k hands in today and get this week to about 10k~ hands total.

1 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

Excellent quote...

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home