Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hotter Than God Himself

Update:

Still lazy

But at least I run good

Hands Played: 4269
Amount Won: $4236.42
ptBB/100: 24.81

Pretty ridiculous. I actually don't think I've lost a hand this week. If I have a pocket pair - I get a set. If I have a draw - I get there. This is the exact reason we all play poker. I've never felt better in my life. No feeling beats it. Seriously.

Obviously I'm going to have to play this hotstreak out, and I'm hoping it will cool down in the form of a long breakeven stretch, rather than a downswing. But all things considered, I'll take my risks given the amount of luck I've had so far. Imagine I make my $10k goal this fucking week. I just wish I didn't suffer from reverse tilt from winning. It's not like someone can have a ton of experience running at about 423% above the median. This is a once in a year type event. So I have trouble handling the money won. I tend to start donking it off or playing too weak tight trying to protect it. I just need to erase my memory and play later. I think I have solution for that.

Not to say that its all luck. I mean I know without the luck I don't have much but I was really feeling it today. I can count on one hand how many times I've triple barrel bluffed and today I did it 3 times. And each time I did it, I knew when I double barreled that I was throwing down a third. I was just so on point, focussed and confident that honestly it would have been hard to beat me. I'm usually such a pussy so it was a nice change. I don't really understand how one gets "in the zone" but I imagine running like god can't hurt. If I could only bottle up this confidence and keep it for when I'm running bad.

And don't worry to those who hate reading about success and someone bragging, the inevitable losses are coming. So stay tuned for a tilt induced donk fest that will ensue later this month.

Heres an example of my godlike abilities

Dealt to tokenblak [ 7c 9d ]
mikerowewave folds
destyler folds
tokenblak raises [$7 USD]
starler229 calls [$6 USD]
Terbjasiz calls [$5 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 6s, 7s, Kc ]
starler229 bets [$2 USD]
Terbjasiz folds
tokenblak raises [$20 USD]
starler229 calls [$18 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 4c ]
starler229 checks
tokenblak bets [$35 USD]
starler229 calls [$35 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ Jh ]
starler229 bets [$66 USD]
tokenblak calls [$66 USD]
starler229 shows [ 6c, Qc ]a pair of Sixes.
tokenblak shows [ 7c, 9d ]a pair of Sevens.

I mean how can you beat that shit? By the way my flop raise and turn bet are both value bets vs this opponent (obviously, look at his fucking hand) and the river was basically an insta-call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home