Thursday, August 23, 2007

Never give up

Took a beating in the ass yesterday. A serious ass pounding. My ass was fucking killing me. All red and raw from all the pounding it took. After 700 hands my ass had been fucked so hard no one even wanted me anymore because it was so stretched out and gross. Like that goatse guy.

So, while shaking uncontrollably in the fetal position on the ground, with an ice bag on my asshole, I had nothing left to offer but pure reflex. Pure reflex and mankind's basic drive for survival, that somehow shouts, "NO - I WILL NOT DIE TODAY!".

I picked myself up, tied the bag off ice to my ass, picked the keyboard off the ground and the mouse out of the hallway and started back up again. It was ugly and I was still crying a bit but I played through it.

6 hours later it was over. My ass was healed, pink and tight again. And my bankroll was back in order. Best fucking feeling I've ever had in my life. Heres the graph.














Almost -10 buyins in 700 hands. Ugliest shit ever. Damn my ass got fucked.

But, somehow someway I made it all back. Honestly, after I dropped the $1900 in less than an hour all I could think of was how long it was going to take for me to make it back. Luckily I had a few coolers here and there to help me back up. But most importantly I don't think I tilted. I mean after the first 700 hands obviously. I kept a level head, and played through it. I'm proud of my ass.

Going to take a day off because after this marathon I was literally shaking and numb.

3 Comments:

Blogger d said...

Nice comeback.
It is amazing how often the sessions that one has the best feelings about are merely break-even sessions...

1:29 AM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

yea, same net result as me not playing at all hehe

8:46 AM  
Blogger Will Palango said...

I think one of the hardest things to do is to play you're best when you're down a lot, because you always start doubting you're self, obviously being down didn't phase u and thats hard to do, very hard....

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home