Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tapped out

For those that have been furiously refreshing their homepages (this blog) awaiting updates this past week, I apologize.

And to those who lazily check updates with a RSS reader, fuck you. Show some loyalty.

But seriously, sorry for the lack of updates. I just have nothing to write about. I've still been playing poker, and living my hilarious life, but honestly nothing has happened in a week worth telling even myself about in my daily self-reflection recap in front of the mirror.

I started the month off in serious fashion, putting in serious amounts of hours for not so serious amounts of money. Somewhere along the line I started to get bent over and I backed off on the serious play, regressing to the usual 1 hour workday. While the 1 hour workday (patent pending) is easy, breezy and beautiful, its not really the ideal way to make mortgage payments.

I think the reason for my lack of play last week was due to the earlier losses in the month. Obvious I know, but its a pattern that I'm trying to correct. You see for every anal raping loss I take, it takes me literally days of stitches and ice for my ass to heal. I can't play straight until it does, because I'm a fucking pussy who lets his emotions affect his game (and his ass pain affect his comfort).

Even though I've been playing poker "full time" for almost 2 years now, losses still get to me. The long run, one long game, +EV, these are all just meaningless words to me when I lose. Something must be done. I need to get my hand out of my ass (wtf?) and just fucking play play play.

Fuck the man and his results.

Oh and has anyone been watching the New England Patriots play? It looks like they are playing on All-Madden level against their "Pro" level opponents. I've watched each game of theirs this season and I can't wipe the perma-smile off my face. To quote some retarded monday night football commentator (maybe Joe Thiesman?): "If you don't like watching the New England Patriots play right now, you don't like NFL football".

Next weeks game in Cinci should be a massacre. Take the over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does rss mean?

7:57 AM  
Blogger RikkiDee said...

RSS refers to a site that will track the blogs you read and alert you when they are updated.

check out google reader or bloglines

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home