Sunday, October 21, 2007

Inside the Mind of Tom Brady

Is that Moss? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? Fuck it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Kevin Faulk open on the flank. But fuck that. Dumpoff passes are for pussies. I'm fucking Tom Brady. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? fuck that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fucking football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This a
in't John Shoop running this offense. Tom Brady's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fucking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh shit. Looks at that. Moss just outjumped everyone and caught it for the touchdown. Again. It felt fucking great to throw that shit. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna
try to nail him right between the fucking eyes with a Tom Brady fastball. Except Moss will jump up and catch that too.

This is Tom Brady we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. I fuck supermodels. Throwing that ball long tells all the Giesele wannabe's that I am fucking out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I fuck. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.


Sadly I can't take credit for this genius piece of work as it was originally posted on 2+2 in this thread by "PokerFink". Looks like my mancrush on Brady isn't as uncommon as I'd hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I am so glad that was not your writing, it was written by person with problems, ie too much time on their hands and.. ..tom brady throws short all the time! Worst post ever
MC

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home