Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Career on the Horizon

Screw poker, sports gambling is where the real money is at.

I mean lets compare the pros and cons of poker and sports gambling:


PokerSports Betting
Advantage?
Pros
Potentially unlimited source of income with major time investment
Potentially unlimited source of income with no time investment
Sports
Cons
Downswings with potentially life-altering emotional and financial consequences
None
Sports


So according to my calculations switching to sports betting as a profession is a no-brainer choice.

I'll be the first to admit that I am a sports betting noob. I don't know how to properply bankroll myself, how to watch line movements or know any complicated formulas to apply to games - yet this year I have managed to go 24-6 against the spread for a total of +$1461.66. Now imagine how much I would win if I knew what I was doing? I'd be almost a millionaire by my calculations.

And now I will share my betting tips that I have learned throughout the 2007 NFL season:

#1: Always bet on New England Patriots to cover the spread
#2: ????
#3: Profit

I hesitated to share this information to the public, but I figure the risk is worth the potential fame/book deals/playboy model blowjobs I may receive from this potentially groundbreaking strategy.

So from this day forth, you won't see me grinding away mindlessly for hours on end at the poker tables. Instead you'll see me making it rain in my basement every Sunday night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol what did ya put on the Pat's this week Rikki!Jose

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Variance......... ldo

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home