Friday, November 16, 2007

New Vid

This one is much shorter at about 45 minutes. I stack a few guys and also get stacked so it should be interesting.

To answer a question from the last video about reraising preflop with weak holdings. The question was would I do this at lower stakes? And I would answer with no probably, or at least less frequently. I only reraise tight players preflop because I know they have the ability to lay down hands like KQ, AT, etc. As you move down in stakes, even the "tight" players will still call there, making it a much less profitable move. However there are still players at lower stakes that you can reraise light, you just have to know who they are.

Enjoy.











Click picture or click HERE for the direct link.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice video , in next one can you elaborate about extracting max money from a opponent ? when you put him on an exact hand or draw
this is very important topic and i have problem with extracting moneys so wanna see you talk some about it

great work you doing
good luck

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

slither I can't get the vid to work?? help Peelango

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great video.Top notch commentary as always.I appreciate the work you put into your blog.Also thank you for giving an answer to my question in the previous video.Keep up the good work :)

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home