Monday, February 11, 2008

Back on the wagon

I'm just posting to get me back in the game.

I've played for a grand total of like 10 hours in the past 2 weeks and that is ridiculous. So this upcoming week my goal is 10k hands - nothing unreasonable but also more than my usual average. Also included in this goal is winning and not losing.

I wonder what is more likely, me playing 10k hands and winning, or me playing less than 10k hands and losing. I'd say the former but its definitely pretty close.

I think one of the biggest fears I have when taking a week+ long break is not being able to get back in the groove easily and losing a lot within the first few hours. When I've been playing for a long time I loosen up a lot and make a lot of risky yet profitable plays. Playing a tight nitty game is just not that profitable, and its also boring. One thing about playing a little reckless is that it definitely keeps the game interesting and your mind active, and in turn leads to more play and more profits.

I think I may even keep a daily log of each long session talking about a few key hands. Stay tuned!

Or not, fuck you.

And heres a vid to pass the time - it made my hands sweat just watching it

1 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

Every year when we take the kids to the circus, my palms sweat from watching the crazy ass people way up in the air.

My palms have never been as sweaty as when I just watched that video you posted. That was just sick.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home