Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday: Business as Usual

I managed to play only 1,280 hands today. Obviously I suck at life.

Coinciding with my poker goals this week, I also had a goal to get back on track sleep wise. For the past few weeks I had been going to bed progressively later, until it reached a head where I woke up at 6pm last week. Something had to be done.

So I decided that I would goto bed 1.5 hours earlier each night, and in turn wake up 1.5 hours earlier in the day. Sofar its worked out ok, as I've got my wakeup time down to 3pm from 6pm, but I still have a long way to go. Ultimately I want to be getting up at 8am so I can live a normal regular life, and also so I can work during the day and do stuff with the wife at night and not feel guilty about working (or not working).

So needless to say I've been tired in doing this, as its not real easy for me to force myself to goto sleep, especially when the internets exist. And when I'm tired, I play bad, and hence, 1,280 hands today.

I still managed to pocket $784.01 which isn't half bad considering I played like a retarded donkey. Thank god for running good.

SO the totals sofar are:
2604 Hands @ 400NL: $860.44
2243 Hands @ 100NL: $333.50
4847 Hands: $1193.94

Heres a hand I played like a complete asshole:

Seat 3: ghostfase ( $255.30 USD )
Seat 4: natzz88 ( $649.10 USD )
Seat 5: kaimachek ( $181.90 USD )
Seat 2: tokenblak ( $478.40 USD )
Seat 1: chrstakar ( $420.80 USD )
Seat 6: booolochka ( $84 USD )
ghostfase posts small blind [$2 USD].
natzz88 posts big blind [$4 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to tokenblak [ Kd Qs ]
kaimachek folds.
booolochka folds.
chrstakar folds.
tokenblak raises [$14 USD]
ghostfase folds.
natzz88 raises [$46 USD]
tokenblak calls [$36 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 5d, 8c, Jd ]
natzz88 bets [$75 USD]
tokenblak calls [$75 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Kc ]
natzz88 bets [$195 USD]
tokenblak is all-In.
natzz88 calls [$158.40 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ Jc ]
natzz88 shows [ Kh, Ac ]two pairs, Kings and Jacks.
tokenblak doesn't show [ Kd, Qs ]two pairs, Kings and Jacks.

I'm so good at poker sometimes it scares me.

I had recently taken a lot of pots away from this guy and I figured he would be apt to bluff me, so I obviously go into "cant fold" mode even though he is probably ripe to try and make a big call versus me. Regardless I make a "stand" with my KQo in position preflop, and decide rather than raise the flop as a bluff, I'd call and bet any turn when he obviously gives up. Once I hit my K things completely changed. I no longer needed to "bluff", but he kept betting. Now what? Would he really double barrel AK or is he just representing it? I mean, he can't expect me to call since I clearly don't have a king the way the action went.

I'm all in

SNAP CALL LOLZ AK OWNZ U

gg poker.

I swear to god if I don't play 3k hands tommorow I'll eat someones shit - 1 guy 1 cup.

Heres my new office chair, best of both worlds imo:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz you do have to much time smith...nice fing chair!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home