Monday, May 12, 2008

Bill O'Reilly is calm cool and collected

There are very few people on TV that actually anger me just watching them. Bill O'Reilly is one of them. He may be the most insincere, self absorbed douchebag in the history of the planet. And its way too easy to hate on him, but in case you don't, enjoy this video of him going insane for no apparent reason. I've never seen someone so tightly wound.

I love TV mishaps.


http://view.break.com/501946 - Watch more free videos

Bonus Vid:

This one makes me laugh on so many levels. I've watched it about 10 times and I still keep finding new things to laugh at. The crowd reaction is 10/10. Notice that he actually slams his groin into the bar somehow.

And what the fuck is this event anyways? Looks like the dumbest event in the history of track and field. Previous worst? Walking "races".


http://view.break.com/501813 - Watch more free videos

In poker news I'm happy to report that I've already reached half my monthly goals, which is a good sign for my progress as a human being on earth.

Cue Doomswitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home