Monday, July 14, 2008

A cry for help

I'm in a really dark place right now, hence the lack of posts.

Since I've gotten back from dropping $325345345134 in Vegas I haven't won a god damn dime online.

I had a sick april and may and now I'm paying for it.

I really don't know what to do to be honest. For almost 3 years I've made easy steady income off poker without even trying or putting in "real" hours. Now I can't get out of this break even stretch and I my bankroll can't sustain my expenses anymore.

I really fucked myself.

Why did I buy a fucking house?

I've been in downswings and breakeven stretches before but none this long. And the longer it goes, the less confident I am in my game.

I played today, won $1200 quickly and wanted to quit - so I did - except for one table where I was deep stacked against a serious fish with a massive stack of his own.

-$2k later I'm writing this post.

I hate taking days off when I'm down a million dollars but I think today has to stop. I'm not anywhere near the right state of mind.

The problem is I don't see myself getting in the right state of mind anytime soon.

Fuck me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charmalita said...

I sent you an email ...

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be strong Rikki!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if poker doesnt work out, there's always volunteer radio ;)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home